CLICK HERE FOR PROFESSIONAL GRADE KENNELS AT CONSUMER PRICES

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Labor Day Weekend Trial, a kickoff to the fall!

Labor Day weekend marked the first trial of the season for us as I have just been training and working. Erin, the dogs, and I went to Allegan to the Southwest Mich. Field Trial, and had a good time even though it was hot, around 83 when we left. Up next, North Dakota bound or bust come next Friday early morning. I will post a slideshow of the trip when we get back and I have time to sort through everything.

Fricke N Freddy posed with me got 1st in the Open Walking Shooting Dog, coming in 2nd was Kara (Pippilongstockings) with Scott Borgeson, and 3rd was Terhaar's Elvis with Dave Terhaar.

In the Open Walking Derby, Fricke N Coco, posed with me was 1st, followed in 2nd by Terhaar's Ivy with Dave Terhaar, and 3rd by Dolly with Bob Kluger, not pictured, who headed out early thanks to a five hour drive.

1 comment: