CLICK HERE FOR PROFESSIONAL GRADE KENNELS AT CONSUMER PRICES

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Training day with Luke

Luke will turn 2 this Friday. He has been an awesome kid, and we are truly blessed to have him. Once in a while some of my work friends will watch him who have plenty of kids, and they always send him back  pretty much saying he is the perfect kid, doesn't cry, always happy and polite. He also loves being outside, and once he has his mind on something its hard to redirect him, whether its going out to the tractor or the car or running the dogs. (Sidenote, as I just typed that he was in the kitchen picking up the coffee pot and dumping it all over the floor). I have a frame backpack and have pretty much taken him with me since he was about 4 months old to the woods, as we were trying to get dogs ready for the trial season. This last spring he really caught on and started singing to them while on my back, to the point where I was running Coco a month or so ago and had no idea where she was as he was just blaring in my ear. I just used the garmin and she stayed to the front. Here is a clip of him as we were working one of my Coco pups named Banjo.



No comments: