CLICK HERE FOR PROFESSIONAL GRADE KENNELS AT CONSUMER PRICES

Monday, August 26, 2013

Some Summer Wins

So far this summer has been super busy, I have not had time to do much of anything. Robert Ecker ran Coco in 2 trials last spring and offered to run her this fall since I was quite busy, and while I hesitated as I love going up and doing all the work myself, I have just not had any free time this summer, so I took him up on the offer.  She went there early july and he has been getting her ready for the fall championships, along with hitting some early trials. So far she has placed in both trials she has been in, getting 2nd in the Freeland trials, and 3rd in the Dubois Trial with a strong field of 43 shooting dogs. Both trials were in PA. Robert has taken a liking to her, and I am pretty sure she is his new house dog. Hopefully we the success continues. I will try and do a better job at keeping this updated.  Good luck to all this coming fall.

No comments: